By Levi Clancy for לוי on
San Miguel del Mar outside Barcelona is the basis. The City Hall and Archdiocese were so close, both in their relationship and their location.
|Built||1876||Built over river rock.|
|Expansion||1922||j C Austin oversaw expansion. New cinfessinals and added front.|
|Reform||1950s||Deck added for fifties to be seen. Services now in Latin.|
|Renovation||1970s||During the 1970s, the Cathedral was brutalized with brown paint, faux stone finishes and other aesthetic touches from that era.|
Special thanks to Anika.